AND PROWL FOR VOWEL ACTIVITY POSTER PACK
These fun posters are a great way for students to learn the consonant sounds and vowel sounds of the English language along with learning to recognise phonemes and graphemes.
- Students have to find the pictures matching the sounds in a colourful A3 size laminated poster. Each poster has a colourful detailed art with hidden objects scattered throughout.
- Teaching information on the reverse side of each poster shows:
- Oral Language Skills
- Visual Discrimination Skills
- Phonological Awareness Skills
- Alphabet Knowledge and Handwriting Links
- Ideas for Story Writing
The posters are great support when your class is learning a sound for the week, they can be used in a group or even put up around the classroom walls for students to view.
20 full colour posters focusing on the 22 common English consonant sounds and 18 full colour posters feature 19 English vowel sounds.
Each set comes in a convenient carry bag with handle.